www.itsluxury.com (the "Website") is owned and operated by Trafalgar General Trading Co (“Company”), for its own benefit and the benefit of its affiliates and subsidiaries (together “we" or “us", “our” and “Itsluxury” ) in Kuwait. Trafalgar General Trading Co is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Kuwait, with commercial license number CR235 and its registered office at The View, Tower 9th Floor, Block 71, Buildings No 14a & 14b, Beside Symphony Hotel, Gulf Street, Salmiya, Kuwait. PO Box 174 Safat 13002
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out the basis upon which (“Users”, “you”, “your”) can access and use the Website by way of a computer system (including google/facebook), mobile device or through an application provided by Itsluxury to browse and order watches, jewellery, leather, accessories and other items (“Product(s)”).
2. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using the Website.
3. If you have any questions about Itsluxury then - in most cases - you will be able to find the answer in these Terms, or in the FAQ section of the Website. If you cannot find an answer to your query, then please feel free to contact us at the email address specified in the Contact section below.
1. All copyright, design, trademarks, trade dress logos or other intellectual property rights related to the Content including our software, HTML or other code contained in this Website are owned, controlled or licensed by Itsluxury, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to Itsluxury and are protected by the Kuwait and international trademark and copyright laws.
2. We grant you a personal and limited right to access and use our Website and IP materials, for the sole purposes of letting you, the user, use and enjoy the benefits of the Website for a personal non-commercial use as permitted by these Terms and our other policies.
3. Any reproduction or redistribution of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
4. We, together with our licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on the Services. Access to the Services does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party's intellectual property rights. Any use of the Services or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our written approval and permission.
1. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.Itsluxury.com. The Company encourages you to check the Terms regularly for any amendments to it. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your express consent to these Terms.
2. Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer of services or otherwise.
1. You will need to register with the Website to purchase Products using the Website. To register, you must be the legal age of majority in your home country (e.g. 21 years if you reside in the Kuwait) and you must provide true, accurate, complete and current information (including name, date of birth, email address, credit card details, and other details) as requested during the account creation or ordering process. If you are under the legal age of majority in your home country, you may not register or order any Products via the Website. (If this applies to you, consider asking a parent or guardian to register his or her own account and/or order Products for you.)
2. By registering yourself on the Website, you warrant that the details you provide to the Company are correct and complete and you agree that you will inform the Company immediately of any changes to those details (e.g. change of email or postal address). You can access and update your details using the “My Account” area of the Website. You authorise us to use any information provided to us in registering to verify your information (including any updated information), to obtain credit reports about you from time to time while you are registered, and to obtain an initial credit authorization from your credit card issuer at time of registration, need be. You must be issued with a major credit/debit card that is accepted by the Company and you must register that card with us, and your application for registration must otherwise be acceptable to Company in its own absolute discretion.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that the user name and password is kept confidential and secure. Please inform the Company immediately if you have any reason to believe that your user name and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
4. You will not be charged by the Company for registering an account, browsing the Website or posting content. You will only be responsible for paying the price of the Product(s) you purchase (including any tax on the purchase price, if any).
5. The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at Company’s discretion. If the Company cancels an order, it will be without charge to you.
1. The Company is not the manufacturer of the Products sold via the Website. We do our best to ensure that information provided on the Website is accurate, but we do warrant that it is accurate, complete, reliable, current, and/or error-free. You should not rely solely on the information presented on the Website, and you should read labels, warnings and directions provided with the Product.
2. The Company has made every effort to display the colours, specifications and dimensions of Products on the Website as accurately as possible. The colours you see will depend on the resolution of your monitor; the Company cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will reflect accurately the colour of the Product delivered. The Company may from time to time vary the dimensions, specifications and quantities of Products displayed on the Website without prior notice.
1. Prices on the Website are displayed in KD (Kuwaiti Dinar), and exclude any services you may elect to pair the purchase with, delivery costs, taxes or duties to which the purchase may be subject. Any such additional costs will be displayed before your final check out.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices may change at any time due to markdowns or price changes advised from Craftsmen. These price changes can reflect at any time throughout the day and may result in the price of a Product increasing or decreasing. These markdowns can be permanent or temporary, and any changes in prices are at the discretion of the Company and are in line with pricing guidelines from Craftsmen.
3. From time to time, there may be errors in the pricing that appears on the Website or during the order process. We will try to resolve, in good faith, any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You need to cooperate with us to resolve such issues, and you agree that we shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases. If we have made a mistake, and the correct price is lower than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price is higher than the price displayed on the Website, we may check with you to see if you want to continue with the order at the higher price or cancel your order.
Gifting season Voucher: Upon the purchase of 400 KD, receive 40 KD voucher redeemable on the next purchase. This promotion is valid from 1 – 31 December, 2021. This voucher is not redeemable in cash. The customer has no right to ask for replacement in case of misplaced voucher. Maximum of two gift vouchers can be redeemed against one transaction only. The voucher cannot be partially redeemed. Combining invoices from different transactions is not allowed. This voucher is not redeemable or valid on the following brands: Chanel, Bulgari, Chopard, Chopard Accessories & Chaumet. Last date to redeem voucher is on Feb 28th, 2022. This voucher is redeemable only at Trafalgar stores (The Avenues, 360 mall, The gate Mall, Souq AlKout, Marina mall and Souq Sharq) and Tag Heuer boutiques (The Avenues & 360 mall). No return or exchange of any purchase items during the promotion without returning the voucher. Voucher valid on itsluxury.com. Contact our personal shopper for redemption online.
2. The products are subject to availability. If, for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or re-credit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the products.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason, including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or any other problem identified by us.
4. The products are not intended for resale.
8.5. By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay the full amount payable for the product(s) as indicated during the checkout.
6. The Company accepts orders for Products subject to availability. We may not accept your order in a variety of situations, including:
(a) saved in wish list / shopping cart but not paid for;
(b) if the item is out of stock;
(c) if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment;
(d) if shipping restrictions apply to a particular Product;
(e) if we find a pricing error;
(f) if a Product fails our internal quality checks; or
(g) for any other reason (at our sole discretion).
7. We will not process your payment (or will cease processing your order) in these types of situations, and will not be liable to you or to any third party by reason of our decision to decline processing, or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your account, or cancel orders, at our sole discretion.
8. Once the order has been placed and payment has been received successfully, we will send you an email confirming the order, its delivery and payment received.
- Only rings, pendants, watches, bangle, bracelets can be engraved
- Almost every item that has a surface (flat or curved). It can be done on different metals: steel silver, gold and titanium.
- Engraving on White Gold and Platinum is not possible.
- Minimum 4mm x 6mm for initials only
- Minimum 6mm x 18mm for small words.
- The items that are eligible for engraving will be precised in the product detail page.
- Engraving service is complimentary with no charges for all new purchases (purchase less than 14 days).
- Chargeable 10KD per piece in case of redo or old products.
-2 working days from the date of receiving the items in the service center.
- Orders with engraving are not eligible for same-day delivery
- English and Arabic characters can be engraved.
- Engraving options may be limited to certain system fonts and characters.
- The max character depends on the flat and empty space on each item.
- Service Center is not responsible for correcting or removing the engraving in case the customer changes his mind.
- Engraved items are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- For online order, only paid orders items can be engraved. Order with cash on delivery cannot be engraved
- Engraving on crystals (glass), plastic and precious stones is not possible.
- Word or characters to be engraved must be clear and well explained.
- Trafalgar will not engrave any words or characters that may: contain any objectionable content, profanity, or potentially insulting, offensive, inflammatory or defamatory statements; depict unlawful or illegal activity; damage or have the potential to damage the goodwill or reputation of our Brands; violate the intellectual property or any other right of any third party.
- Resizing or altering a previously engraved product may impact the engraving finish, which may incur additional costs if you then wish to touch up, refurbish and/or redo the engraving.
- The item weight might slightly change after engraving
At Itsluxury.com you can pay with:
• Visa, Mastercard, American Express
• Tabby (4 installment payments at 0% interest)
• Apple Pay
• Cash on delivery
1. Online Payment methods
(a) All credit/debit card/Knet payments are subject to validation by the issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment, we will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment.
(b) The details on your credit/debit card used to make the payment shall exactly match the ID information of the cardholder.
(c) After following the necessary steps to place your order, fill in your preferred methods of payment along with your details.
(d) You will receive an email to inform you that your order has been received. However, this does not mean that your order has been confirmed. If paying by payment card your order will only be accepted once your card details payment have been approved, the delivery address has been verified and the items are located and shipped.
(e) From here, you will then receive a second email from us confirming your order. In the event of a problem however, you will quickly be informed and your payment will not be processed.
(f) When you place your order, the Company’s system automatically asks your card issuer for authorisation for the transaction amount. If the Company gets a valid authorisation, your card issuer will hold this value expecting a charge from the Company. The receipt of your credit card details and debit of payments does not constitute Company’s acceptance of your order.
(g) If you use the Website, to order Product(s), you agree to pay the full amount payable for such Product(s) as indicated during the order process. If the issuer of your payment card (credit or debit card) refuses to authorise payment, we will cancel your order and contact you for an alternative method of payment. We cannot be held responsible if this results in a delay in dispatching your order. Further, it is your responsibility to keep track of the status of your order.
(h) Please note that the Company does not guarantee the security of data that you send to the Company by email. Accordingly, please do not send to the Company any payment information using email. Unless the Company acts either fraudulently or negligently, the Company will not be liable to you for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to the personal and transactional information you provide to Company when placing an order.
(a) Link any debit or credit card for instant approval from Tabby
(b) Valid on orders up to 900 KWD
(c) Split total payment into 4 monthly installments at 0% interest
(d) Link any debit or credit card for instant approval from Tabby
(e) Pay only 25% of the total due at checkout
(f) For more information on Tabby and any issues you may face with payment, please see the Tabby Kuwait terms and conditions here.
2. Cash on Delivery Threshold
(a) Cash on delivery is permitted for Orders of up to 500 KD.
(b) If you select this option, you can pay the delivery agent upon receiving your order with cash in KD or with your card through our Card machine.
(c) Payment with cash on delivery is free of charge.
(d) If you decide to return a Cash on Delivery order, you can choose between a refund via bank transfer
3. Excluded payment methods
We do not accept cheques and PayPal
4. Use of foreign cards
(a) If you are using foreign credit or debit cards, you should be aware that in some cases the banks may charge you for international transactions. Itsluxury is not responsible for any charges levied by banks. If you are using foreign credit or debit cards, you should also note that the amount charged to your credit or debit card will be the value of the product displayed in KD (Kuwaiti Dinar) which is converted into the currency of your credit card or debit card at the prevailing conversion rate by the banks.
(a) Welcome Offer:
(b) All offers on itsluxury are limited time offers or for the campaign duration, if specified.
(c) Gifts with purchases are valid for either campaign duration or till stocks last.
(d) Bvlgari, Chopard, Chaumet, Kismet by Milka, and Furla are always excluded from such offers, even if the order threshold is met.
(e) Offers/gifts with purchases are not valid on items that are already discounted.
(f) Only one offer can be applied to your order.
1. Delivery areas and timelines
(a) We currently deliver only in Kuwait.
(b) The deliveries take place between 10am to 6pm. The following options are available for delivery to your address in Kuwait*: see table below
(c) Orders are delivered daily including Friday and Kuwait public holidays.
(d) Orders placed outside working hours, after the cut-off time and/or during any Kuwait public holiday will be deemed placed on the first Kuwait working day following the Order's submission.
(e) Delivery timelines are estimated. We are not responsible for failures to deliver for reasons outside our reasonable control, including where you are not available to take delivery of your Order or request postponement.
(f) Order delivery may face delays during promotional activity, sale season and public holidays.
(g) Once your order is ready for delivery, our drivers will contact you to schedule the date/hour of the delivery at your convenience.
(h) Same-day delivery for orders placed before 12PM. Any orders placed after 12PM will be delivered the next day, subject to the customer's address and availability.
2. Delivery process
If there is no one at the address given who is able and competent to accept delivery of the products, you will have the option to arrange for an alternative delivery date or be given additional information about the collection of the products.
3. Shipping fees
All orders are free of charge.
4. Click and Collect service
(a) Itsluxury offers you the possibility to collect your order directly from any Itsluxury store in Kuwait. You can find our boutiques here .
(b) All online purchases made by Knet, credit/debit cards qualify for our Click and Collect service. Cash on Delivery orders are not eligible for this service.
(c) During the checkout, simply select the ‘Collect in boutique’ option and choose the boutique you would like to pick-up the order from.
(d) Once your order is ready for pick up, we will send you an email and SMS to confirm the pickup details.
(e) If you would like to authorize someone else to pick up the order on your behalf, please provide them with a signed letter of consent with their name, phone number and your Civil Identification card and/or Passport details so they may present it in the store.
1. If you wish to cancel your order, please contact Company’s customer services through any of the listed channels. As the Company tries to process orders immediately it may not always be possible to prevent an order from being dispatched.
2. You may contact us at any time prior to your Order being marked as “Processing" on our online Order tracking system to cancel it. If you do so, we will at your request either:
(a) cancel it free of charge and issue you with a full refund; or
(b) do our best to change it, subject to stock availability and any applicable price adjustment.
3. If the Order has been processed, please await delivery and use the Returns and Refunds process.
1. Return policy and costs
(a) Subject to meeting the conditions defined in this Returns and Exchanges section, we offer a free-returns policy which allows you to return delivered items to us up to:
(i) 14 days for accessories and writing instruments after the delivery of your Order or pick-up from our store
(ii) 24 hours for jewellery and watches after the delivery of your Order or pick-up from our store.
2. Return conditions
(a) In order to qualify for a refund, all items (including promotional gift items accompanying the Order) must be returned to us with the following conditions:
(i) Goods refunded or exchanged have to be in good condition, sellable and displayable.
(ii) Goods must be in their original packaging/box/dust-cover and with all brand and product labels/tags/instructions still attached. Authenticity cards, where provided, should also be returned.
(iii) If the Product delivered includes a complimentary bundle of free gift, these gifts must also be returned in order to be eligible for refund. If the gift is opened, damaged or missing a tag, it will deem the entire order as non-eligible for refund.
(iv) The return must be accompanied by the original Order confirmation.
3. Return process
(a) Returns is easy. You have 2 options to return your products:
(1) Online returns
(2) Return in our boutiques
4. Online returns process
(a) Items can be returned by arranging collection from your delivery address in Kuwait by following the steps below:
(b) Step1: log in to your account and then, select "My orders".
(c) Step 2: Select the order you would like to return/exchange and then click on "View more details".
(d) Step 3: Press on "Return order", then select the items you would like to return.
(e) Step 4: Fill in the details and click on "Return selected items".
(f) Step 5: We will contact you to organize the pick-up within 2 working days.
(g) At pick-up, provide the item in its original packaging.
(h) Your request will be processed within 3 working days.
(i) Approved items will be refunded as mentioned in the refund process.
(j) Unapproved items will be sent back to you.
(k) If you do not have an account at Itsluxury.com.com or if you are facing any issue, please contact our customer service at customerCare@itsluxury.com or call us at 1881188.
5. Return in our boutiques
(a) You can return your Items purchased online subject to meeting return conditions at any store of Trafalgar General Trading Co stores.
(b) Our store team has the right to decline your return request if the return conditions are not met.
(c) If the return request is approved, the returned items will be refunded as mentioned in the refund section.
6. Refund process
(a) Refunds will only be processed after completing the Return Process and the item/s returned have been approved. After approval, we will issue a refund of the full face value of undamaged items duly returned.
(b) Your refund will be processed via the following methods:
(i) Credit Card / Knet payments are refunded back to the card used in the purchase.
(ii) Cash on Delivery payments are refunded via bank transfer.
7. Item Return Policies
Damaged Goods and Incorrectly-Fulfilled Orders
(a) If you receive an item that is damaged or not the product you ordered, please arrange for return of the item to us using the Returns Process above. The item must be returned in the same condition you received it in within the return deadlines as mentioned in the return policy.
(b) If you believe your item is defective, please contact our customer service at CustomerCare@itsluxury.com or call us at 1881188.
(a) We are not currently able to offer Exchanges. Instead, all items should follow the returns process, and a new Order placed for the replacement items.
9. User/Company rights
(a) Trafalgar General Trading Company has the right to refuse to replace or refund any items if the following conditions apply:
(i) If the returned item is missing any part, materials, machinery or any other material required according to its nature or non-original condition.
(ii) If the item is damaged due to misuse or general wear and tear, or in a state or malfunction and is not in sellable condition.
(iii) Engraved item, made to measure and special orders.
(b) Watches, jewellery, gold items, precious stones, earrings, products, are refundable or exchangeable within 24 hours.
(c) Trafalgar General Trading Company strives to protect the interests of the customer according to the laws and conditions applicable in the State of Kuwait.
All Products sold at Itsluxury are genuine and we don’t offer counterfeit products. If any Products are found to be counterfeit, a 100% Return & Refund Guarantee applies.
Certain products may benefit from manufacturer's warranty. If it's the case, it's precise in the product details page of this product. For such products, the warranty documents will be delivered with your order.
1. The Company tries to keep all information on this Website up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information you use is correct and you use this Website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify the Company by calling or emailing at the details specified in the Contact section below.
2. You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using this Website. This includes any activities that (in Company’s opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
3. You must not use this Website to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other Users. You must not do anything to cause damage to this Website or other users of the Website, including any technical damage to the other computers. You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website, affect any other users of the Website or affect any equipment or any data in the Website. You must not attempt to gain access to the Website or the system that runs the Website. You must not interfere with the security of the Website, its services, system resources or network. You must not use the Website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair the Website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the Users. You must not establish a link to the Website without seeking Company’s prior written consent and the link must not suggest any form of association, endorsement or approval on your part where none exists. You must not frame the Website on another website without seeking the Company’s prior written consent. You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else.
4. Please note that it is illegal to place orders under a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of this Website may be subject to prosecution. The Company does not guarantee that the Company will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website, or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of this Website.
The Company reserves the right to change or correct any errors or omissions in the Website, and to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the services provided via the Website, at any time without prior notice to you. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information in the Website, but it reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the Website at any time for any reason without prior notification.
1. This Website may contain links to other websites. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the content, privacy practices and other practices of any websites operated by a third party and the Company does not assume responsibility for the content or practices of such websites. You should check the terms and conditions and privacy policies for all third party websites you visit to understand their procedures.
2. If you use any material, or visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive material. The Company does not endorse and are not responsible for the use of, or the content of, any third party websites. The Company is not responsible for anything that may happen when you use them.
The Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website, without prior notice, if it believes that your conduct is in violation of these Terms, applicable law, or otherwise harmful to the interests of the Company or any third party. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you agree that you will continue to be subject to the obligations which, by their nature, survive such termination or suspension, including the obligations relating to intellectual property rights, User Generated Content, etc.
1. For orders above 3,000 KD, we are required by the Kuwait law to collect a scan of your Civil ID. In this case, you need to send a clear scan (both sides) of your Civil ID to our customer service: CustomerCare@itsluxury.com
2. If we don't receive your Civil ID after 3 working days, your order will be cancelled.
1. To the extent not prohibited by the Kuwait Consumer Protection Law, the Website and its content are provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, expressly disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law) any and all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees, from and against any claims, liabilities, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties, and attorneys’ fees or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature arising from or in any way related to your use of the Website, including, but not limited to those brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above, or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Website.
1. To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective suppliers, and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, and employees:
(a) are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of, or in way connected with, the use or inability to use the Website and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, and whether or not company is advised of the possibility of such damages; and
(b) exclude any and all liability for damages caused by, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communications due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on the Website or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from use of the Website.
2. Where it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, you agree that company’s maximum liability for any corresponding claim shall be limited to the higher of the amount paid by you for the Product associated with your claim.
Unless These Website Terms are governed by Kuwait Law and all disputes arising here under are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Kuwait. If any portion of the Terms is held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms shall not be affected.
These Website Terms are published in English and Arabic. If there is any inconsistency between the English text and the Arabic text, the English text will prevail
1. None of the provisions of these Terms will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Company and you will have no authority to bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
2. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices to the Company from you will be given by email to provide under Contact Section with a physical copy sent to Company by mail or courier, such notice deemed given on confirmation of its receipt to you by the Company by return email. Any notices to you from the Company will be given by notices posted on the Website or by email to the email address you provide to Company during the registration process and will be deemed to be received by you 48 hours after any such email is sent. Alternatively, the Company may give you notice by mail or prepaid shipping to the address provided to the Company during the registration process. In such case, notice will be deemed given 7 days after the date of mailing.
4. Any failure by the Company to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of Company’s rights to enforce those terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by a court or competent jurisdiction, that provision only will be limited to the minimum extent necessary and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
To fulfill our obligations to you under these Terms, we may wish to communicate with you by email and/or by posting notices on the Website. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications which need to be in writing.
1. www.Itsluxury.com is operated by Trafalgar General Trading Co, in Kuwait which is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Kuwait, with commercial license number CR235 and its registered office at The View, Tower 9th Floor, Block 71, Buildings No 14a & 14b, Beside Symphony Hotel, Gulf Street, Salmiya, Kuwait. PO Box 174 Safat 13002.
You can contact us regarding the Website, or these Terms, on CustomerCare@itsluxury.com
2. For further help or technical issues, please contact our customer care team from 9am-10pm on 1881188.
Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter. You'll be the first to hear about our new arrivals and offers!